Thursday, November 25, 2010

*Thanksgiving* Alphabet

some of
the ABCs of
what I'm thankful for:
A
ART-i-CHOKES! [<--love love love 'em],
Alejandro, apple pie,
apple sauce for pork chops, apples in general,
*
*
B
my Bitt, the *babies*, the *boyf*,
BCBG, blogs & blogging & bloggers like YOU,
*
*
C
Carmen, Crumbs Bake Shop, cupcakes,
coffee
*
*
D
Dinah, D.I.Y.'s
*
*
E
eggplant, Elisa, elsie's blog,
the Eighties [80's]
*
*
F
fairs, fallen leaves, flowers,
fake flowers [for my hair],
finding parking right away
*
*
G
Greystroke - the stray mama-cat of
my babies, who had them and loved them 'til she
no longer couldn't
*
*
H
headbands, Halloween, my *heart*,
holding hands
*
*
I
ice cream, integrity
*
*
J
[believe it or not]
the Jersey Shore
*
*
K
kept promises, KEEP CALM and...,
kisses, kitty-breath
*
*
L
...love Maegan, live music, lace, LOL
*
*
M
my *mom*, mopeds, mustaches, MallyBeauty,
Martha Stewart
*
*
N
my Nana,
napkins,
*
*
O
outdoors, O.P.I.
*
*
P
polaroid cameras, pools, polka dots, porches,
poetry, Pinakbet, Patrick Swayze
*
*
Q
Queens, NY - its culture, and diverse population,
quotes
*
*
R
rainboots, running, rice crispy treats
*
*
S
Spring & Summer, sisters, sun, *sequins*, stamps,
scrapbooks, Starbucks, squirrels, Salsa dancing,
second chances
*
*
T
teaching, turkeys, tinsel, thrifting
*
*
U
umbrellas, unconditional love, UGGs
*
*
V
vintage, vacations, volleyball
*
*
W
Wonder Woman,
Wildwood,
whispers
*
*
X
Xerox machines
[you have to be when you're a teacher],
Xylophones
[they're incredibly fun to play]
*
*
Y
the Yankees, YouTube,
yard sales,
you - reading this
*
*
Zooey Deschanel in YES Man...and 500 Days of Summer
*
*
these,
above,
among
&
even more.
******************
***************
thank you.
***********
*******
****
**
*
Wishing you a
blessed Thanksgiving.
*
**
****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails