Saturday, March 6, 2010

*shiny PINK disco balls*

in my search for all things pink
i stumbled upon the picture below.
* * * *
* * * *
* * *
* * *
* *
* *
*
*
it made me think of only one person:
my friend Elisa
it reminded me
of what her friendship
brings to my life:
sparkle,
pizazz,
glitz,
glamour,
girlishness,
fun,
dancing,
singing,
bling,
corny-ness,
make-up & hair...
* * * *
When I showed it to Elisa,
she added these few things
to the list of our friendship:
caring,
honesty,
fearless,
laughter,
crazy,
accessories,
big personalities,
good times,
yentas,
inspiring,
supportive,
true,
trusting,
protective,
artsy,
&
ditzy.
* * * *
Ha ha!
It feels good to have a good friend.
It feels soo soo good.
[elisa & i on a carriage flying through the summer city streets]
[i don't know why i look so pale]
[yellow nails!]
* * *
* *

[me & my homie E @ my 25th last year]
[again...why do i look so gosh darn pale??!!]

* * *

[us two @ my 25th singing into some beverage-holding apparatuses]

* * *

[here we are @ Elisa's 25th, one month before mine]
[yep, she's drunky pie here]
[fo' sho]
* * *
* *
[this was @ Elisa's engagement party]
[that's elisa, her fiance, josh, & me]
* * *
* *

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails