Monday, March 22, 2010

*birthday* party TURNED *engagement* party!!

my good friend Carlo's 26th birthday dinner was this past Friday,
& right before the main course came out,
he *popped the question* to his girlfriend, Natalie
** ** **
** **
Carlo & Natalie,
I wish you a lovely
engagement, &
a happy journey to marriage & beyond!
[yay!]

Some more shots from the night:

Josh, Carlo, & Elisa, above, my high school buddies

*** *** ***

Elisa & I
[a.k.a. Snookie & A-Zoww]
*** *** ***
*** ***
him & I
[an all too goofy face by him, & me]
*** *** ***
*** ***
Elisa's showing him some love...
...by grabbing his chest
[at least she wasn't grabbing mine!]
*** *** ***
*** ***
Mmmm...
remnants of the night.
my Nana used to call it 'gravy'.
*** *** ***
*** ***
Tomas took this pic of me off guard, & then said,
"THIS IS YOUR MOM."
Yeah.
Kinda is.
[...and random observation:
my lips are like my body: bottom-heavy]
*** *** ***
*** ***

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails