Friday, March 5, 2010

the *perfect medicine*

[pic from right here, yo]
[i briefly talked about this in this past post, but...]
******
today,
I post to you from a place that is
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
so so happy it's Friday
&
that this week is over.
It is supremely amazing to me what
I have found out it means
when Friday is here
&
you work in the education profession.
Wow.
Like...truly...best day ever.
* * * *
* * *
* *
*
So last night,
I again caught
YES MAN
on the tube,
and uh!
I just have one question:
HOW CAN I BE AS COOL AS ZOOEY DESCHANEL in that mooooovie?
* * * *
* * *
* *
*
I saw this clip last night,
and YouTubed the video,
and it was the perfect medicine.
I
was
singing
and
my
head
was
boppin'
"Who
are
you-ou-ou?
Who
are
you-ou-ou?"
* * * *
* * *
* *
*
Reader, my love, I beg you,
if you want to start your day right,
or
have it not be as plain as it was
ten seconds ago,
&
watch.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails