Thursday, March 11, 2010

RED & BLACK *fashion attack*! Whoooyaaaa!

No plant life was harmed during the making of this post.
***
***
[don't ask.]
***
***
[all the images below were found intertwined somewhere among these.]
i *heart* this chick's glasses, and mouth.
they're kinda both the same shape.
cool!
* * * * * *
this winged liner is allllll my Bitt circa 2-3 years ago.
plus, this chick's thigh is the size of my upper arm.
what is that??!!??!!
* * * * * *
i love this dress,
this belt,
this coat...yeah.
* * * * * *
*ladybug* umbrella
[i have one from a Totes outlet that kicks all my prior umbrellas' asses,
but it's black with white polka dots]
* * * * * *
i wish my boobies looked like hers.
oh well, boob man...
* * * * * *
a more subtle red&black,
but nonetheless cute
[i loooove that word: nonetheless]
i want my hair this long again
* * * * * *
red pedi,
black peeptoe,
classic combo
* * * * * *

*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails