Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*one* & *the other*

one is leisurely and fun & the other is hurried and uncomfortable
**
one makes my skin tan and lush & the other makes my skin pink and wind-burned
**
one makes me feel strong and able & the other makes me feel weak and out-of-shape
**
one usually lasts hours & the other lasts only just about an hour
**
one i love & the other i don't care for
**
"one" is summer riding & "the other" is winter riding
***********************************************
****************************************
******************************
**********************
***************
**********
****
**
Tomas & I went for a bike ride Sunday.
It. Was. So. Cold.
I wore:
double pants,
double shirts,
double hoodies,
fuzzy gloves,
and my
"wind-stopper"
hat
**********
i
so
miss the
days
of my
fingerless
yellow
bike gloves,
neon tank top,
and
my LIVESTRONG bracelet
*************
oh, Summer...miss you.
*************
i might just have to resort to
indoor activities:
running on the tread,
salsa-dancing lessons,
and
ZUMBA
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
What are your plans to stay
active this winter season coming up?
***
***
any motivation to keep at it??
**
**
**
for me,
it's New Year's Eve
**
*
**
*
**
...you know it's right around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails