Friday, October 22, 2010

*inactivity*

this has been *me* since fall started:
my *inactivity* level
has been off the charts
***
***
with
/subbing by day//waitressing by night/
/having sham-college/
/having sham-homework for sham-college/
and
/this goddamn COLD weather/
i end up doing this::
no energy/time/desire
for my beloved biking,
or my beloved running,
or
ANYTHING!
************
*********
******
***
**
that's all changing today!
**
***
******
*********
***********
because today
I'm
going
to:
oh yeah, baby!
ZUMBA!
***
I've been craving *activity* and Lord! here it is!
***
***
never heard of *ZUMBA*???
check out the
video low-down
here:
***
***
*yay*
for
working out
fo' sho'
and
*yay*
for...

happy happy. joy joy.

2 comments:

  1. zumba huh? isn't that the latest and greatest of workouts? i've been hearing good things about it. have fun!!

    and have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba is all kinds of awesome. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails