Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KEEP CALM and...

...HAVE A CUPCAKE
***
that is the motto of my next three days.
***
as you can read in my past few posts,
i've been down. real down.
***
this week
has me stressed
& tired & exhausted
[as you can read about towards the bottom of yesterday's post]
***
to have something expecting, something to
look forward to at the end of
this *tornado*of*stress* few days,
i -Amanda- have decided
that Friday be my
day of rest in the form of a
much-needed haircut & a cupcake.
***
the haircut may or may not happen,
but the cupcake...
...my sunshine at the end of the dark damp tunnel...
is a must.
***
i think i've found the perfect spot, too:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
***
[...and there's one in a location i can drive to, i think. Bonus!]
***
so, ya'll,
for my sanity,
and
for posts a bit lighter than i've been posting,
these next few days
will be dedicated to
the motto:
*KEEP CALM and HAVE A CUPCAKE*
and
to
finding my *cupcake love-match*,
the cupcake of my *dreams*.
***
[the concept is so silly, it just might work!]
***
so...
on to some
of the selections
found @ Crumbs
that I'm considering.
***
***
ROUND 1
***
***
the
*Traditionals*
:::
my childhood fav, above.
***
*Chocolate Cake/Vanilla Icing*
described as:
"super rich chocolate cake
piled high with vanilla cream cheese frosting
and rainbow sprinkles."
***
hmmm...
***
...OR...
one of my adult favs, above.
***
*Red Velvet*
described:
"authentic red velvet cake with
rich cream cheese frosting,
topped with red velvet crumbs
and edged with white sprinkles."
***
"Oh Yeeeah!"
[DJ Pauly D style]
***
more to come as days go by.

stay tuned, friends.

1 comment:

  1. bleh i hate cupcakes.

    LOL at your "i'm chubby" tag. i think i am too. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails