Sunday, October 3, 2010

...so it's October. You know what that means...

...time to think about what you're going to be for
HALLOWeeN!!
***
do you guys already know??!!
***
well, i already know.
in the airport
coming back from
*south*fla*
i picked up
Martha Stewart's
Halloween Special Magazine
and found this picture in it:
"That's it!" I thought.
"I'll be a jellyfish!"
***
[i usually only settle for my-own-idea type costumes.
i take Halloween very seriously,
& try to be something *new* or not very 'done',
but i saw this and thought this
would be the cutest & so much fun!
so I'm doing it!
i just didn't realize so many have already done it
haa haa! whoops!
oh well!]
***
of course, I'll jazz it up, my style.
you know...all sassy white,
maybe with a midriff showing,
and a headband.
***
the challenge is going to be
what to make Tomas!
do
we have to
be
all matchy-matchy??
No!
but...
...maybe he could be scuba-diver or a surfer dude?
:)
...and I'm the jellyfish that stings him!
***
that might work!
***
**
*
Halloween
is my favorite
holiday!
***
**
*
lemme know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails