Tuesday, October 19, 2010

one*useless*noggin

my.
brain.
is.
fried.
it. won't. work. for. me.
*
i need it,
and
it's abandoned its duties.
*
does anyone know the magic word
to knock it out of its comatose state?
i need to create a questionnaire
to give to teachers
about poetry and it's function in their classroom.
*
GOD!
why am I at such a brick wall here??!!
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
oh yeah.
i got
*kitten brain*
probably 'cause i just love my 'binos.
[they're my BAMbinos
((Italian word for "babies"))
so I call them my 'binos]

have a poppin' Tues, chicklets.

P.S. -- OMFG!!! Please visit nataliedee.com to see her post today. [It's even titled "fresh new brain"] Total spontaneous synchronicity on her and my part!

...so weird when the universe does that...

...of all the things i could of posted about today...

1 comment:

  1. my brain is usually fried on all days that end in y...wait. that's every day! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails