Monday, November 1, 2010

my *jellyfish*pants* were OUT OF CONTROL!

exhibit A:
[of course this would be what the boyfriend
snapped while in possession of the camera]
the pants are cute, though, huh?
Hee hee!
TOTALLY *jellyfish*pants*,
purchased here.
I couldn't possibly have gone with anything else on my chubby hams!
**********************
***************
******
***
**
*
so confession:
the boyf and I had no
idea where we were going for Halloween Eve!
No clue!
Nada!
Thank goodness it worked out.
We ended up heading to the city and Tomas's buddy's friend [yeah, uh...what??] got us in for a reasonable $30 a pop.
UNDAH DAH SEA
in NYC
******
*****
***
the four of us who hanged:
...hung??...huh??

Tomas, the goldie // me, the jelly
Damian, the cop-out construction worker costume // & KEN-jamin, the oh-holy minister
***
we were cute:

i thought they came good.
proud of my semi-D.I.Y.
[wit help from the profeshies]
***
**
*
{{bloop, bloop}}
[fishie noises]


***
**
*
damian, danni, & ken
this pic reminds me of this YouTube video
i was shown this past week:
"...triple rainbow??"
***
**
*
Damian was doing twirls with my *jelly*head*
i don't know why.
***
**
*
met some cool cats:
Capt. America.
look at those THIGH muscles!
***
**
*
this guy was a shower:
[...and i thought my costume was cumbersome]
***
**
*
it ended up being a good time,
and everyone appreciated my costume.
gave me some props.
**
my girlfriend and her husband didn't end up coming out...BOO!
...and...
there was no costume contest...BOO!
...but
i'm
over all that.
***
**
*
what I am NOT over...
...what I can't seem to get passed...
***
**
*
is my HUMONGO booty in those *jellyfish*pants*


holy Be-JESUS!

Bwaaahaaahaa!

[i might just have to find somewhere else to wear them, though, because they are **fun**. out of control, but fun.]

**********

happy *reminiscing of the ghosts of Halloween-weekends past* Mond.

**********

nowwww...what to be for next Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute costume!

    And honey, work that behind. It is foine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails