Monday, November 29, 2010

one-THOUsand!!!

this little
[sometimes pathetic]
freshman blog HERE
reached an
amazing
1,000+
viewers this weekend
***
**
*
**
***
i'm unsure how or why
this happened,
but i'm glad it did
***
**
*
**
***
to those of
you reading who
were part of that first 1,000
and
to those of
you reading who
are now part of that "+"
I
thank you
and
appreciate your presence HERE
...like, to the MAX
***
**
*
**
***
to celebrate the
milestone
my *2010* is HERE
has
reached,
here are
some of my most shining
moments of
posting
that might
have gone a little
unnoticed:
**
**
[my favorite post EVER!]
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
******************************
haa haa!
i hope you enjoyed.
**
**
thanks for viewin'.
even if only THIS post.
**
**
Happy Monday. Make it good.
wow.
1,000.

1 comment:

  1. hey hey let's par-tay!!! it's a celebration bitchesss when you hit 1000 viewers. congrats my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails