Thursday, April 8, 2010

the *power* of the *bonsai*

it was
88 degrees here
in NYC yesterday.
* * *
* *
i'm not complaining.
i like it to be 98 degrees.
{thumbs up}
the hotter, the better for me.
[i don't really sweat.
i don't know what it is.
i'm an anomaly in my family.]
* * *
* *
this post is about how the *boyf* had off yesterday,
& went fishing with his buddy...
...his first real fishing of 2010
[and by real fishing i mean to an actual lake, or
body of water with fish in it.
the boyf would fish in a puddle after it rains
if he thought potential fish might be there.]
*
okay, anyway...
so him & his buddy went real fishing,
& you know what?!?!
he
had
the only
fish
caught
of
the
day:
[excuse the photo's inadequate quality...camera phone pic...]
Do
ya'll
know
why??!!??!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
...because of his lucky *bonsai*!!
i got Tomas the *bonsai* above for Valentine's day.
the original story of it
is found at the end of this post.
* * *
* *
i knew he'd catch a fish!
[not that it makes an animal lover like me happy that a fish was caught, but...]
i knew he'd catch a fish!
he's been
taking
good care
of that
old-man fisherman
underneath his *bonsai*

oooooOOOooooo...
the *power* of the *bonsai*
* * *
* *
*
Happy, Lovely, Powerful Thursday, to you
& you...& you & you & you!!

5 comments:

  1. i really want one for my "grey desk" lol Congrats to him! awaesome!
    and i so thought I posted on your mom's bday post yesterday but it wasnt a great day for me so... Happy Bday!! Wishin her more years of age-less beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you call him the "boyf!" I call mine that too

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love it!! I might have to get myself a cool bonsai now...

    And I agree, the hotter the better for me as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your *commies*, girls!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahaha!!! your crazy lady...in a good way :)

    congrats to your man on his catch (and i ain't talking about the fish here).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails