Thursday, April 22, 2010

sorry, Earth Day.

my Bitt
planted some tulips
for Easter.
*
*
*
This was them two weeks ago:
*
*
*
This is them today:
*
*
*
Haa haa!
Oh my goodness.
We clearly suck at horticulture.
*
*
*
I feel so friggin' bad for those tulips...
...and the worse part is...
we walk around the neighborhood
and see gardens of gorgeous
tulips everywhere!
*
Cruel joke.
*
I guess what they say is true:
plants
do
need
water
to
grow.
*
*
*
So sorry, tulips.
We neglected you.
*
*
*
Care for your plant-loves today,
and everyday,
people.
It's Earth Day,
for goodness sake.
*
*
*
Wuv ya.
'kay??

2 comments:

  1. poor wittle tuwips! thats ok, i didnt inherit my green thumb from my mom either. I cant even keep the dust off a fake ficus! :)
    I'll leave that to Martha, I'll stick with cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm even worse than you. I got a magnet with a mini cactus on it as a souvenir from Arizona, and the thing died from lack of water. I didn't even know cacti needed water. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails