Tuesday, April 13, 2010

quick game of...

hee hee.
I've never actually played MAD GAB like, to win,
with the rules or anything,
but
taking those cards out
and
reading 'em is hilarious fun.
*
[Taboo is my game of choice, however...needed to clarify. Needed to.]
*
Sooo...
...because it's been
a hell of a
Monday-Tuesday
so far,
here's a game of
MAD GAB
for today's post.
* * * *
** **
***
*
How am I feeling today?
*
eggs
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
horse
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

dead

*

*

eggs horse dead.

*

*

I'm feeling...

'eggs horse dead'

today.

*

*

Get it yet?

*

*

eggs horse dead.

*

*

egggg-sauce-ted

eggs-sausted

*

*

[yep, aw huh!]

*

*

EXHAUSTED!!

tee hee. yes. lame, but correct. yes. exhausted. me. i am.

okay: tues.

love.

2 comments:

  1. lol! delirious post week, eh? I feel u. Im overwhelmed with just over ten million things to do, and I try to do them all in one day... everyday. :)
    Have a rockstar and rock the rest of your day out hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Ha! LOL.. I laughed when I read the part you're exhausted. Too funny...

    Swinging by via Jasara's blog - it was funny post. Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails