Monday, April 19, 2010

J Brand *skinny cargo jeans*

***SKINNY CARGO PANTS***
Hilary Duff, Khloe Kardashian, & Ciara pick the season's hottest trouser – J Brand's "Houlihan" cargo pants – for sexy days and nights out.
* * *
However,
they caaaannnnn because
they're friggin' rich!!
* * *

[click on pic above for info]

$231.00

********
I don't understand.
...but, there are billions of things I don't understand,
so don't go by me.
* *
* *
needless to say,
these are on my
hypothetical wish list.
* *
* *
happy Monday, ya'll.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I thought we were done with cargo pockets? Not a fan haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, how am I supposed to fit real curves in these?!?! lol Happy Monday woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls: BOTH very good points!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...cargos? not sure i'll be hopping on the band wagon again. i do own a pair of cami cargo shorts and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails