Sunday, April 25, 2010

*magic formula*

a little bit o' my planner for you,
on the
subject of
exercise & health:

[side note:
I totally got in a good run Thursday.
I was so proud of myself.
Ran outside
for the first time
in years,
to
and schooled it.
Really schooled it.
I just gotta keep that momentum going.
You guys make any
exercise-accomplishments
lately?]
[this really has been the *magic formula* for me since March]
anything??
I wouldn't really say anything.
Working out makes me feel
healthier
&
happier
[true story.]
and
I guess, in turn,
that could make one feel
capable of anything.
Okay!
I'll buy it!
okay, Hilary Swank:
you're cool.
I mean, c'mon!
Homegirl's won two Oscars!
She's gotta be making some kind of
correct life choice.
Anywho...
if you think this pic is
motivational,
uhhhhh,
check this one.
[Yeah. That's Swank, in a shoot she did for Vanity Fair.]
Holy crapoli, right?!
The girl looks good.
...and I'm sure she feels good too.
***
**
*
That's all I'm trying to achieve.

Bottom line, though:

Everyone's *magic formula* is different.

Find what works for you, and find the inspiration everyday to stick with it.

***************************

**************

Happy rest-of-your Weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love riding my bike too :)

    Cool blog post!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspirational post! I'm too scared to go running in public because I'm afraid real runners will see me and know I'm a fraud, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel motivated now! Biking is definitely my workout of choice. I just need to do it more often! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails