Saturday, April 3, 2010

*bike adventure* on 4/01

hey,
reader,
my love.
'twas
sunny
on
Thursday.
the boyf had off of work, &
i was on
*spring break.*
the only thing i wanted to do:
bike!!
******************************
Here's some photos of our *bike adventure* that day:
*
*

the boyf felt compelled to clean my bike.
so, i let 'im.

he even flossed my bike.
weirdo.
[notice how clean his shoes are...just notice.]
*
*
i took some pics of the neena-pie in the sun, in the grass,
OR
the lioness in da jungle
*
*
this was our snack before departing on our adventure
*
*
my view of the handlebars.
[i've seen this pic taken so many times,
but it excites me that this is my personal version. tee hee!]
*
*
it started as a bike-trail day.
we usually street-ride, but we stumbled upon
this trail 5 minutes from my house, & had to try it out.
*
*
i'm picking up speed.
bike shadow!
*
*
haa haa!!
he fell right in that mud behind him there.
he's supposed to be all 'profesh' and Mr. BikerExtraordinare.
yet he couldn't handle a sharp turn!
i was dying!
[notice how not-clean-anymore his shoes are!!]
bwah haa haa!
*
*
his bike, my bike.
we stopped at a park so he could wipe himself off.
*
*
dirty sneak.
[haa haa haa!]
*
*
wet, muddy sock = damp foot!
wipey wipey wipey!
*
*
oh my!
look at those
Miss Piggy pork-fried dumpling legs!!
[at least they help me pedal strong, right??]
[that's what I'll keep tellin' myself.]
*
*
this is how happy happy happy i am on my bike.
*
*
this shot is of my
Little Mermaid 'Ariel' pose.
i call it that because it reminds me of
when Ariel does this:
"...I don't know when...
...I don't know how...
...but I know something's starting right nowwww...
watch and you'll see,
someday I'll be
part of that woooorrrrllllddd!"
*
*
i saw Mister Softee & a girl's gotta stop.
*
*
exactly what i wanted.
*
*
spring trees & ice cream
*
*
his snack was Gatorade.
*
*
what made up his afternoon.
time to go home & get him changed!
*
*

the globe @ Flushing Meadows Park

******************************

it was such a nice time. thanks for viewing.

Happy Saturday, all!!

2 comments:

  1. Now I really want to take my bike out for a spin! But it's raining :( And that ice cream looks delish! The ice cream trucks around here only give out prepackaged ice cream bars and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!
    I smell a small Summer side-business!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails