Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Help.

“There is a time when we must firmly choose the course which we will follow or the endless drift of events will make the decision for us.”
-- Herbert Prochnow
** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
** ** ** ** ** **
** ** ** **
okay, Herby P.
that's all well and good and i get that,
but how can you firmly choose the course
when you feel so fuckin'....

...yeah, those things.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Help.

Have you ever felt HOT one minute & COLD the next minute about a decision you had to make??
*
Have you ever felt so completely bipolar about a constant in your life, be it a job, a lover, an outfit, what to have for breakfast, etc.??
*
Have you ever gone through your day so high on everything that makes up your life from, like, 11:34 a.m. to 12:13 p.m, to only then, the next friggin' minute -- at 12:14 p.m., become a panicky, turbulent mess inside because you fuckin' just don't know??!!??!!
*
*
*
pleeeaaasssseee tell me you have.
you must tell me you have,
and
you must tell me all about it,
because i've been feeling so fuckin' torn.
torn & forlorn. Help.
*
*
*

4 comments:

  1. Girl, im so with u right now! I had a plan, direction and it was all falling into place when *BAM!* im hit with something.. a few somethings that knock me off my rocker and im in a place of indecisiveness and utter mental chaos!
    I feel stuck on a road that for a while was straight, a few curves and mounds here and there, nothing I couldnt manuever over or around... then out of the blue, im faces with a fork in the road.. but its not a fork its a road with 15 different directions to take... and the signs are so jumbled I can even begin to fathom which is the right path for me... and im stuck.

    ok ok.. wooosaaaa lol

    but yeah, i feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! I'm graduating college in May and I'm still waiting to hear from grad schools while also looking for jobs since I don't think I'm even getting into any schools. And my bf is staying in Milwaukee while I move home with the rents. Basically the worst time in my life. But it's made better by blogging and reading other people's blogs like you! :) Chin up because at least it can only get better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a gazillion, girls. I knew I could count on yous two!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. -- Reading BLOGS really does help. {thumbs up}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails