Monday, February 15, 2010

Hawaii (Hula) Vibes Week comes to an *end*

Aloha, to you.
It means hi
it means goodbye
& it means love.
That one word has all three meanings.
*
This is important to me because with my BLOG's
Hawaii (Hula) Vibes Week
coming to an end, I feel a sense of all three.
*
*
Aloha Hello
to you for returning, or first visiting,
and
to my new dream of visiting Hawaii *one day.*
It's kind of like me saying,
"Aloha, dream, it's nice to have you in my head.
I hope to one day make you a reality, and then
we can both be blissed out in celebration.
Won't that be exciting?!"
*
*
Aloha Goodbye
to my original dream which caused me to make
this week (Hula) Vibes Week in the first place - the dream of
winning a contest my local news was hosting.
I would've won a five-night stay in O'ahu, but
I know I didn't win because they supposedly told
the winner Friday.
I didn't get any call.
*
*
Aloha Love
because my small, seemingly insignificant searches
on the web for all things Hawaii and (Hula) have
brought me such a high, weightless feeling of contentment,
almost like a know there is a far away place in this world
whose culture and scenery and environment will be so
fantastical to me.
[I even found this blog I'll be regularly checking out.]
*
*
maybe i'm not meant to win a contest now.
*
maybe i'm meant to travel there on a whim.
*
maybe i'll be there when or if this happens:
maybe i'll be there while like this. OMG.
*
Who knooowssss??!!
*
*
But I know I've realized a dream this week,
a dream of where I wanna get myself,
one way or the other.
*
*
[my BLOG has been magical for this reason, alone, if for none other]
*
I know I'll get there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails