Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome. My *2010* is HERE.

Hey, reader.
It's the first Monday of the year.
Fifty-one more to go.

(picture found at weheartit.com)


Well, my *2010* is HERE.
(I guess you already new that.)
Let me talk a bit about what's happening-happening.
My name is *Amanda*.
This is my first BLOG ever.

I never really *got* BLOGs or what they meant or
why anyone would want to have one.
With my 25th birthday occurring this past November,
I began to feel an incredible urge...
the need to write
to take pictures
to share
to create
to draw
to paint
to scrap
to explore
to appreciate the world more
to love
to hug
to kiss
to smile
and to laugh,
and even cry, if I needed to
SO HERE I AM!!

Does that make any sense??
No?
Read on. :)

Just a little after my 25th birthday, I *stumbled*
(as I believe we do upon most of life's enchantments)
I was mesmerized by what I was reading...
I was reading about these women who - some time ago - had felt just what
I was feeling above and did something about it:
made a BLOG.
By reading their BLOGs and clicking on the links
to BLOGs that they loved
and clicking on the links to BLOGs that *those* people loved...
...it's like a never end source of inspiration and motivation.

And there's so many different *kinds* of BLOGs!
There are those by women closer to my age
who are on the verge of or have just gotten married.
They talk about love, life, beauty, art, simple things, and complicated things.
I relate.

Then
there are those BLOGs by women older than me
with children - the most beautiful children,
each and every one of them, that I have ever seen - and a house
and with a husband or without one.
*They* talk about love, life, beauty, art, simple things, and complicated things...
...and...most fantastically...
...I relate.

So, reader.
My *2010* is HERE.
This is *my* BLOG.
However exciting or boring or cool or lame you find it,
HERE it is.
By reading it you'll learn more about me,
and maybe more about *yourself*.
I would tell you
topics I expect to write about,
but how would I know that??
I can speculate and say probably about
love, life, beauty, art, simple things, and complicated things.
I hope you relate.
Super-sincerely,
with a warm and jolly welcome,
*amanda*
P.S. - Okay. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging... I've been blogging for a year and a half and LOVE it! I'm constantly inspired and amazed by the women bloggers I follow! I started it to keep my family in the loop of my husband and my new adventures when we moved to the city... but it has become SOOOO much more! Can't wait to see where your blog goes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails