Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the *weekend* of *tears*

~this is the *sister* post to yesterday's post~
in addition to the tear-jerker morning I had sunday,
i ALSO watched
My Sister's Keeper
with my mom & Bitt
sunday night
(...aaaannnnddd The Lovely Bones friday night,
which we won't get into just yet, if at all,
but pretty much know that it was
the *weekend* of *tears*)
THE.
TEARS.
WERE.
FLOWIN'.


the tears were flowin' HARD.

I believe my quote was:
"my eyes weren't puffy and filled with dark-circles
enough, sooo 'Let's watch My Sister's Keeper!!' Great idea!"

the scene on the beach is mesmerizing.

the song that plays during it
just
*wrapped my heart in a heated blanket
& rocked it to heaven*.

the song
is my dreams,
and
sums up the
feeling
this past weekend
has given me,
and i now walk with.

it's all about love,
Love,
LoVe,
Love love Love,
lOve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails