Friday, May 28, 2010

*carrie*miranda*charlotte*samantha*

it's time. today has come.
i gots me a ticket to a show tonight.
i think you know which one.
*
the plan:
Hooters
for
wings
&
drink,
then
movie right next door.
*
the people:
me
Eva
&
Jenn
*
*yay*
*
a night with the girls,
watchin'
'the girls'
is
just
what
the
doctor
ordered.
*
****
*
****
*
****
*
this was them
looking oh-so-fabulous
at the NYC premiere Monday night:
*
...and...i'm sorry,
but
I just gotta say
of all the
mindless,
pointless,
wanting-to-hear-their-own-voice
bashing
of
the show,
the movie,
all of it,
i think the most pointless of all is
the one i hear of,
'oh, they're too old. they should stop already.'
TOO FUCKIN' OLD??!!
That makes it
ten times more fun,
in my opinion.
************************************************
here's two clips
from
this girl's
favorite episode
--and one of mine, too--
that she reminded me was brilliant
yesterday
with this fabulous post about it:

*
...just a little reminiscing about what makes

Sex and the City

so great...

*

*

...and why my plans for tonight have got my soul singing a tune.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it! I must admit that I can't wait to see it either. (Especially since I've seen every episode of the TV show about 10 times each. Guilty pleasure.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails