yes yes yes, bike-enthusiasts e'rywhere!!
in a nutshell,
you can win
by doing what I already do:
bike & blog about it.
May 17-June 6: Social Cycling
- Go on a group ride
- Leave a nice note on a bike, or say hi to a cyclist at a red light
- Schedule a bike date with a friend or partner — dress up!
- Recruit a non-biking friend for a ride
- Ride with your family
June 7-June 27: Learning Experiences
- Perform a maintenance task — big or small!
- Decorate your bike
- Read a book about cycling
- Carry a load on your bike — groceries, etc.
- Test ride a different type of bike than you normally ride
June 28-July 18: New Territory
- Ride a greenway
- Have a bicycle picnic
- If you don’t normally ride to work, commute by bike, or by bike/train or bike/bus
- If you do commute, take the long way home: add distance to your usual ride
- Explore a new part of town by bike
for each category,
blog about it,
entered to win.
i also became part of their
what do you think??!!
you join me?