Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a couple of goofs...

...at a weddin'
on a Saturday afternoon
in May,
okay??!!??!!
oh Lord.
**
**
nice skyline,
builders of NYC.
ya did good.
**
**
*cheeeeeeeese*
**
**
i couldn't NOT be dumb.
**
**
looking down
at the
*mini tripod*
[it's completely ridiculous ]
**
**

i must say, they were a great looking couple.

she had that ecstatic super-smile on the whole day.

that's what I want as a bride. one day...maybe.

**

**
below is my favorite scene from the reception.

it explains why I love Beyonce, why I love this song, & why I love Filipinos:

happy Tuesday.

[i'm going subbing today!!]

[oh yeah, baby!! back in business!!]

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this! I love seeing older women dancing to our generation songs! Filipinos have a blast when they party! And their food is A-MAZE-ING!! yummm adobo, pansit, lumpia... you two are too cute! Glad u had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lady, i do believe this is the first time i've seen a picture of you...aside from your default picture...and you look adorable!

    when i was in 8th grade, all my friends were filipino. it was my asian invasian stage in life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails