Friday, May 7, 2010

*gone* for the weekend

happy friday,
my blog-checkin' beauties!
**
**
so...yes,
you read the title of this post correctly.
i'm out, ya'll.
**
**
*the boyf*'s birthday is Sunday.
[poor fellow, has to share it with all *the mamas.*]
He's turning 30.
hee hee...yes, the big 3-0.
I
was trying
to be all
supportive *girlf*,
like,
"Yeah, baby...whatever you wanna do...go shawty, it's ya birfday..."
**
**
little
did
I
know what
*the boyf*
had in mind.
**
**
I
was hoping
a nice,
dress-up
din din
Saturday night,
get prits,
work dem heels...
...get my swagg on...
ya'll know.
[PLUS, when it's your *boyfs* birthday, it's really like your party too, being the *girlf* and errythang, you know, you know??!!??!! ]
**
**
Well...
...he burst my
self-absorbed
little bubble
BIG time.
**
**
Ya'll...
this
weekend...
I'm
going
CAMPING!
MmmmmHmmmm.
[he couldn't have chosen something
further from getting dressed up prits
and hitting the town.]
**
sleep in a tent
**
fishin' all day
**
campfire
**
get the cooler
**
no shower
**
roughin' it
**
CAMPING!
**
**
i imagine I'm going to be experiencing some version of this:
only,
sadly,
it
might
end
up
looking
more
like
this:
Lordy,
I pray that the weather cooperates.
**
**
either way,
I'll be
snappin' dem photos.
**
**
nothin' more to say on the matter, I guess.
**
**
we'll see what happens on my *camping adventure*
tee hee hee.
**
**
over and out.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails