Monday, December 27, 2010

**bliZZZaRD**

to all you L.A. - Wes' SIGH-YEED - Cali bloggers,
we East-Cost bloggers listened to all your
woes about the rain last week.
***
here's our woes about the gosh darn snow e'rywhere!!
***
below is what everyone walking
around outside looks like:
oh, it sucks.
***
i have a full day of snow-shovelling to look forward to.
being bossed around by the 'rents and strenuously scoopin' and tossin'
scoopin' and tossin' and scoopin' and tossin' and wiping the snot and scoopin' and...
***
how do I politely explain that, "ahem, ahem...I'd rather stay inside and...uhmmm...work on my new blog for 2011. You see, I feel like i'm done using the *Blogger* platform and would rather explore the possibilities of TypePad, but I don't know how to make my way around, and I'd really like to spend my free time this week trying..."
Oh Lord.
That would not go well
with my chore-crazy mother!
***
Haa haa!
***
So thanks, snow, for adding hours
of back-breaking work to already
sore and beat-up inactive winter body.
***
[did I mention how much I miss the Summer?]
[did I mention how much I H.A.T.E. the cold?]
Grrrrrr...
**
**
******
**
**
okay, well,
anyway...
...here're
some
shots
taken from
lazy, dazy
Christmas Eve
before
arriving at
the boyf's
grammy's
house
for our
5th
X-mas Eve
together:
lazy cats.
really lazy cats.
[8 months old now, btw]
****
my
Christmas Eve
look:
curly curly curly curling-ironed curls
[posted about for the first time - a long time ago - here]
and
underneath those curls
were my new
heart earrin's
from
Forever21:
[uhmmmm...they were $1.50...shwiiing!!]
***
curls accompanied by my
kitty-cat ModCloth top
which I spotted
in this post at
the beginning of
the month.
i love this top.
***
i also love this necklace.
not sure where I bought it, though.
***
did you catch the pattern???
:)
***
along with my
Christmasy
glittery
gold nails:
[kinda looks like bokeh light bubbles, eh?]
bling blingy bling,
sparkle, sparkle.
***
even on the houses
in the Brooklyn neighborhood
by the boyf's grammy's house:
yeah...overkill??
***
every blow-up Christmas decoration in creation,
on one front lawn.
Overkill?
***

ten-foot tall wooden soldiers up against your house's Grecian columns??

overkill?

Nah.

What's gonna be overkill is the work in the snow I mentioned earlier that's coming my way in later hours of today.

Shit.

Happy Monday-after-X-mas!

Hope it leaves you chillin'.

1 comment:

  1. He he! We are the opposite - I TOTALLY LOVE this snow! I'm much like a child... I've spent the last month (at least) watching the weather report and the predictions for snow come up and fade! Until this one! & I'm in heaven! LOVE IT!!! (except, would have loved it more if it had meant no school!!)

    I might not love it as much if I had any shoveling to do, but then again, I think I might head out and do a little for my house-mates later today :) Stay warm, think warm thoughts, take some pretty white photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails