Saturday, December 18, 2010

time to spend the day focusing on all my backed-up Christmas SHEEEEE--iT...

Happy Saturday,
weekend-visitors of the blog-o-sphere!
***
How done or *NOT* done are you with all your holiday responsibilities?
***
ugh!
I'm extremely not done.
***
but that's what today is for!
***
Christmas is
ONE
WEEK
AWAY!
***
i still need to come up with some sort of present for...uhhh...everybody!
***
in addition, i need to get to
a Kinkos or a CVS
for my cute *wittle* family's Christmas card:
...I need to jazz the bunch of pics all up to send to *my*grandma*.
I really just want to send one to her, only. :)
***
bank,
Kinkos,
Century 21,
mall,
this,
that,
here,
there...
***
X-mas hustle and bustle.
*
*
*
enjoy enjoy enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails