Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas-Eve EVE

tomorrow's Christmas EVE already.

Holy crap!

this was one of my favorite SNL moments of all time.

"I don't care what ya momma says...I wish it was Christmas todaaaaaay."

Haa haa!

It's so something my *bitt* and I would make up!

***

***

what else do I have for you...hmmmm...

christmas presents are piling up under the tree;

i'm excited for the babies' first christmas, to see what they do;

i've been sitting in front of this 'puter a lot too testin' this type and that type of this and that for my *new blog* to be coming soon, hopefully in time for New Year's, but we'll see.

What blog-platform do YOU use, reader? ...and why?

I've done so much research on it already, but I'd like to hear what you have to say on the matter...

...maybe I'll do a separate post on this topic before NewYear's...

okay, lovies.

Byeeee!...happy ChristmasEVE-EVE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails