Monday, July 12, 2010

scenes from a SuMMeR *saturday*sunday*

*saturday*:::
this little guy's [on right] 1st birthday party!
it was *pirate* themed!
**
**
OMG!
**
**
so cute!
my friend Jamina bought a blow-up pirate-ship pool
and
it became the little colorful-ball-filled play pen!
genius.
above,
Lev & Jamina,
in full pirate get-up

treasure chest party-favors:blow-up swashbucklin' swords:
balloon animals:
face-painting:
****
******
****
**
*
*sunday*:::
my 13-year-old cuzzie, Claudia,
& i
were whisked away from my hellish household
by *the boyf* in his shining Infinity...
to
pool-side,
for a bbq,
with
*the boyf's* filipino fam
some gazebo/garden shots
below,
Claudia & i
one of my most favorite human beings on this earth
****
***
**
the boyf's mom went to New Hampshire last week,
and brought me back a present:
hmmmmm...those is some wise words.

i can't wait to have my own classroom with it's own door on which to hang this on.

i even had a dream i did last night...oh, economy. foo to you. foo.

***

hope your weekend was just as spun [spectacular+fun]

***

happy MONNNNNND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails