Friday, July 23, 2010

Awesome!!! i won!!!

I won
for Part III of
the

how totally fuckin' awesome is THAT??!!
***
check
the video
and click to
1:38 of the video
to see
Dottie
announcing
*me* as the winner
of the
Brooks B68S Saddle Seat
from
***
my first BLOG-o-Sphere contest i enter,
i walk away with a prize!
a free prize!
just for doin' what i love,
and sharing it with you all.
***
that
is
fuckin'
magic.
***
that's all.
***
ya bess be believin' i'll be participatin' in the *Winter Games*
***
i'll post about my new saddle when i receive it!
***
*yay*

3 comments:

  1. how cool is that!!! awesomeness to the fullest! You rock!!! What a way to start the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amanda! Now the tough decision ... do want it in Black or Honey color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was so happy when I pulled your name because your entries rocked! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails