Friday, July 30, 2010

my *PROJECTed Friday* is HERE

today is Friday!
*
I'm going to:
*
hopefully somewhere in the middle
between
*waking up* and *snoozing back in dreamland*
i'll
get me
some
of
this:
[*boyf love*
*awesome outfitness*
*hair in straighty-straight-straightness*
&/or
*a balloon*]
*
*
*
{{i'm just thinkin' on that}}
*
*
*
{{...and smilin'...and smilin'...}}
**
then,
upon the sun going down,
and
the moon coming up,
maybe
spottin'
one
of
these guys:
[pew pew pew! zoom zoom!]
*
[i don't know why i felt the need to write little boy video-game noises, but i did]
*
*
finally,
at
the end
of my
today,
while
i'm laying
in bed,
i would like
somebody
to:

while stroking my head, and combing fingers through my hair. *** that's all, butterball.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails