Friday, July 16, 2010

LGRaB Summer Games - 6th & final entry - our *chinese food* bike picnic

final entry.
here't goes:
***
***
on my block,
about to go pick up
the take-out:

above, two riders.
It was orignally just supposed to be me, my boyfriend - Tomas, and my cousin - Claudia.
Just us three.
Then, we invited my sister, just us four.
Then, she wanted her boyfriend - Chris - to come
Okay, us five.
Then he wanted his brother to come.
Six!
His brother brought his girlfriend!
There ended up being seven of us.
***

cousin-rider
***
oh, me.
[the hair was outta control!]
***
let's get our comida de china,
fellow riders!
***
Liu
[pronounced by us 'Lee-ew'],
we love yew.
***
settin' up shop
on a sheet
***
sweet & sour pork
[that's ALL the boyf]
&
dippin' saWWWce
***
hunan shrimp w/ mixed vegetables & brown rice
can't go wrong.
just
can't go wrong.
***
the grub.
***
i love the look of chinese food containers.
they are
cute
and sweet
and awesome,
i think.
***
lookin' up.
***
he needed to lean on something.
me.
***
my bike.
silhou.
***
this pic was taken
via
the 'Claudia cam'
[the hair was outta control]
***
peace.
full bellies.
bike picnic.
represent.
***
***
***
so yes,
final entry
in
***
to dear
from:
I
just
want
to
say:

for hosting these games,

and

I look forward to the next batch.

[...and hope I win da BuB.]

;)

****

i will be visiting your BLOG on the regular, and will continue to ride & bike socially, create new learning experiences, and explore some new territory.

love it.

***

*

***

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. i like the crazy hair...it looks good on you ;)

    have fun this weekend! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank YOU for playing. your fun and energetic entries have been a blast to read. Looking forward to more bike stories from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails