Friday, August 27, 2010

all aboard JetBlue Flight 1 en route to Fort Lauderdale, FL...

that's me today, everybody.
*
i've plowed through the past two weeks
and now
airport time.
*
*
...and what's my favorite thing about
*the airport*
besides the aura and atmosphere of far-away lands,
and big, winged metal and engine machines,
and shops and coffee stops,
and luggage tags, and the magazine rack, and the silly
souvenir shop??
*
*
airport style, yo.
*
here is the inspiration for mine:
hats & shades.
plain & simp.
*
just like this:
take a look at some *celeb*spiration* i gathered throughout the week,
in anticipation for my departing flight:
ashley tizz.
*
rachel bilse.
*
fuckin' meagan fox.
[like the shades, ain't crazy about the grumpy old man hat]
*
nicole 'always gets it right' ritchie
[my fedora/shades look hopefully gets pulled off somethin' like hers]
*
rhi-rhi
[...under her feh-dora, dora dora, eh eh eh...]
*
fuckin' meggy foxers again!
[okay, maybe this look isn't cool]
*
julieanne huff? houghs? the DWtS chick, turned country singer.
[like how laid-back this looks]
*
reese.
[the black = hotness, but not for today...more for fall, me thinks]
*
...and
last
but
not
least:
Kourtney K.
[i love every every every thing about this,
but i needs me a flopster hat]
*
i'll be wearing the hat seen in this post,
*
for more stars' airport style
check it here.
*
*
*
*
*
i think that's
all she wrote, folks.
*
i'll try to write from a Starbs or something,
maybe post an in-the-middle-of-vacay
sippin-on somethin' at the beach shot
like
[i *so loved* all her Hawaii posts]
*
wish me happy travs.
i hope the plane don't crash.

...and off i go.

{{smiles, skips a little, gigglegiggle}}

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks so much for stopping by! It makes me happy that you enjoyed what you read! I did a little reading myself, and it looks like we have a few things in common from collages to airport fashion! (except you actually boarded a plane, and I only wished I had haha) I know it's already day 7 of the dreaded month, but I hope you're making it through "September" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails