Saturday, September 18, 2010

oh, my poor *babies*...

my *babies*
are
growing up.
**
i'm taking
them to
the vet
today.
**
they're
getting
spayed & neutered.
**
oh, my poor babies.
this is a picture of what they do when i leave the house.
they
both
gather
at
the window
with
these faces
on...
...these 'Ma, how could you leave us' faces.
**
breaks my heart everytime.
**
now, I gotta drop them to the vet this morning...
to get operated on!
**
uh!!
i'm such an over-protective & overly sensitive mama!
**
[i'm so sad my poor little Alejandro's balls are going to be chopped off.
he really does have the cutest little set of balls.]
**
keep *the*baby-cakes* in your prayers and thoughts today.
here's
them
with those
faces
in action::

my little buttercups!

[i am so incredibly distraught]

1 comment:

  1. They are cute! I feel your pain, I hate taking my 2 lil pups to the vet . . . only b/c they get so scared and they are my babies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails