Monday, December 28, 2009

What a lovely *Christmas* holiday...

This is what made up my *Christmas Eve* & *Christmas*:

Christmas Eve dinner with the boyf's *Filipino family*

a *sultry* smooch with a roast pig

a lovely look at some lobstahs


the boyf with a *lobstah thumb*

(we got her the same sweater she was already wearing!!
nuts. bonkers. so bazar.
I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself.)
*christmas morning* with Tomas & Bitt

Santa bought us "Crazy for Swayze" t-shirts.
(perfect for us since we're his biggest fans!)

polaroid of us reppin'

we wound down the night at my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Matt's place,
eating turkey and sweet potatoes and vadallia onion pie,
and playing my cousin Sammy's Wii
*great christmas*
how was yours, reader??
i'm dying to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails